Our mission is to provide the highest standards of education to the young people who attend The Grange School.
Our vision is to create an educational experience which is second to none in the North of England:
- We want this to be based on the strong culture and embedded values which make us stand out from the competition.
- We want to make The Grange the school of choice for families who share our values, whether they have experience of independent education or are trying it for the first time.
- We want to gain a reputation nationally for the success of our forward-looking co-educational provision.
At The Grange we take pride in the quality of relationships between all those within our community, which are based on our values:
- Caring and respectful: embracing differences and sensitive to the needs of all.
- Straightforward: demonstrating integrity in all that we do.
- Wholehearted: showing commitment in all areas of school life.
- Ambitious: aspiring to be the best that we can be.
- Adventurous: seizing opportunities and becoming resilient through challenge.
- Supportive: celebrating talent and creativity to build character and confidence.