The Grange’s culture and unique atmosphere where our young people 'live their education' creates the perfect environment for achieving academic excellence. 2018 saw some extremely positive results.
Despite reforms to GCSEs and A Levels, we were one of the top performing independent schools in the country.
GCSE Results 2018
- 72% of all entries grades 7-9 (A*-A equivalent)
- One in four entries grade 9
- Three out of 732 students in the country to achieve all grade 9s were from The Grange
- Almost 70% of all Science entries at grade 8 or 9
- 34% of Humanities’ entries at grade 8 or 9
Full GCSE Results
A Level Results 2018
- 56% of all entries A*-A
- One in every five entries an A*
- 82% of students went on to their first choice university
- Over half of all Science entries A*-A
Full A Level Results